[Bioperl-l] [Gmod-schema] beginning work on SeqIO::chadoxml

Peili Zhang peili at morgan.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 2 15:56:56 UTC 2007

i 'third' Hilmar's opinion. flybase's fingerprint is shown in the module
because i wrote it for fb's data loading task. no need to worry about
flybase compatibility in making the module generic. in fact, at flybase,
i tweak the module frequently to make it work for different scenarios.

cheers,
peili