[Bioperl-l] susp. header

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Fri Feb 2 15:44:02 UTC 2007

You are sending HTML emails. You should configure your mailer to
ideally just send plain text. If you really must have fancy formatted
emails (i.e., HTML-formatted emails), then configure it such that the
mailer will send a plain text and a HTML version.

(Many spam filters will flag email the body of which consists of only
an HTML attachment.)

	-hilmar