[Bioperl-l] How to get from gi/ref/gb to genomic coordinates ?

Rainer Machne raim at tbi.univie.ac.at
Thu Feb 1 12:54:21 UTC 2007

Barry and Jason,

thanks for your quick and very helpful replies.

I guess we should have done (or repeat) our blast search at
http://fungal.genome.duke.edu/
to get better mapping from proteins to genomes ?

As I retrieved all my proteins via whole genome blasts we should find
(most of) them in the genbank files ... a good opportunity for me to
learn some Bioperl and the other packages you mentioned in case we want
to do more complex analysis later :-)

Thank you very much!

Rainer