[Bioperl-l] Enquiry about bioperl project

Susanta Roy susantoroy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 12:06:42 UTC 2007

Dear Sir,

Most humbly I have to state that I am Susanta Roy, 25 years and I have
done  my masters in bioinformatics. I have more than  nine months of work
experience as Associate Technical Content  Developer. I have also worked
in the journal "Bioinformatics  India" (The first bioinformatics journal
of India, now "Bioinformatics Trends"). My work with  previous employer
was highly appreciated.

This year I have founded Bioexplore, a bioinformatics KPO (Knowledge
Process Outsourcing) due to lack of bioinformatics jobs in India.

Our services include

1. Bioinformatics data mining / programming
2. HR solution
3. Technical writing solution
4. E-learning
5. Abstracing & indexing
6. Business promotion solution

I want to inquire if you can give me a project.

-- Looking forward to your reply.

Kind Regards
Mr. Susanta Roy, MS Bioinformatics
Founder Director