[Bioperl-l] bio-perl cvs freeze

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Tue Dec 18 18:22:07 UTC 2007

Margot -
The code freeze won't affect the the anonymous cvs, and we'll likely
keep anonymous CVS as is (and maybe even figure out how to keep it
updated with the SVN) since external tools depend on it and have
published CVS instructions.

I was able to do an anonymous checkout fine on my machine just now --
if the problem persists please send a message to support at open-bio.org
and the support volunteers will track it from there.

-jason