[Bioperl-l] SeqFeature/AnnotatableI and rel. 1.6

Scott Markel smarkel at accelrys.com
Thu Aug 23 21:59:37 UTC 2007

Chris,

Pipeline Pilot's Sequence Analysis Collection wraps BioPerl.
Once you think the branch changes have converged a bit we'd
be happy to try running our regression suite and report what
we find.

Scott

Scott Markel, Ph.D.
Principal Bioinformatics Architect  email:  smarkel at accelrys.com
Accelrys, Inc.                      mobile: +1 858 205 3653
10188 Telesis Court, Suite 100      voice:  +1 858 799 5603
San Diego, CA 92121                 fax:    +1 858 799 5222
USA                                 web:    http://www.accelrys.com