[Bioperl-l] URGENT : Problem in OMIM parser

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 2 18:16:56 UTC 2007

Neeti,

Keep this on the list please.  I am unable to reproduce this using
your script with or without using the optional genemap file.  You
really should upgrade bioperl to 1.5.2 and try the fix first; this is
something that may have been fixed post-bioperl 1.4.

chris

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher
Lab of Dr. Robert Switzer