[Bioperl-l] What file format does Bio::CodonUsage::IO expect?

Ben McIlwain cydeweys at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 22:15:32 UTC 2007

Chris Fields wrote:
> Odd, when I run 'perl -I. t/DBCUTG.t' from CVS it works fine.  Of
> course, I am assuming that you are running the latest release (1.5.2).
>
> Could you post a bug report with a script that generates the error?

Sorry, it was my mistake.  I had turned off warnings and strict earlier
for debugging purposes and then forgot to turn them back on.  It turns
out I was trying to read in the codon frequencies when the filename was
an uninitialized string variable (I typoed the name).  Whoops.  Now that
I've spelled the variable name correctly, it is working.