[Bioperl-l] How to Remove root node from a tree, ???

kenzy ken lzlgboy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:48:30 UTC 2007

Hi all:
    I write a script which used the Bio::Tree module. I want to remove some
nodes from the tree, so I used "$tree->remove_Node($node_object);method . It
works ok, but when I remove root node, problem happened. It seens that this
method can not remove root node, so ,if you guys have any idea about how to
remove the root ,it will be very appreciated.

--
陈克念
Chen,Kenian
chenkn at mail2.sysu.edu.cn