[Bioperl-l] Fwd: BLAST beta, URLAPI, and BioPerl (RemoteBlast users)

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 2 18:10:30 UTC 2007

This may be of interest to anyone using RemoteBlast.

For anyone who uses RemoteBlast, the new changes to NCBI's BLAST
interface shouldn't affect anything (Scott tested it out).  If there
are any abnormalities with RemoteBlast queries over the next few
weeks let us know.

chris

Begin forwarded message:

Christopher Fields