[Bioperl-l] Test my bioperl 1.5.2-c PPD

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 27 15:37:54 UTC 2006

Nathan,

I managed to install the Bioperl 1.5.2 PPM via the PPM4 GUI.  I think
Bundle::BioPerl also worked but I can't be sure; I already have all of the
modules required.  I'll try a fresh ActivePerl installation to see what
happens, as well as try the command line PPM.

I also noticed the scripts installed as well.  So far, looks good!

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign