[Bioperl-l] What is Bio::LiveSeq ?

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 27 14:46:54 UTC 2006

I knew I saw that somewhere; forgot it was in the tutorial.  I did find a
few people using it via the mail list archives.  According to the mail list
(and tutorial, thanks Brian!), it is used mainly for mutagenesis work and
other situations where the sequence may change.

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign