[Bioperl-l] dependencies in Makefile.PL

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 25 18:28:07 UTC 2006

Sorry, stupid Outlook.  What I meant to say is, when I run the
BioDBSeqfeature.t tests, they all pass, but I get this at the end:

1..43
ok 1
ok 2
ok 3
ok 4
ok 41
ok 42
ok 43
Can't remove file C:\Temp\07KmXQ4Fv6/sequence.4076.fasta (Permission denied)
at C:/Perl/lib/File/Temp.pm line 898
Can't remove directory C:\Temp\07KmXQ4Fv6 (Directory not empty) at
C:/Perl/lib/File/Temp.pm line 898

Seems like something to do with permissions, yes?

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign