[Bioperl-l] Package status for 1.5.2

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 25 14:19:45 UTC 2006

Hilmar,

I suspect this is the consequence of the test script I added, t/16obda.t. In
order for the OBDA queries to work you must insert some records, then you
must commit. Run this script twice and you'll see warnings about unique
constraints violated.

All the other bioperl-db tests will insert but never commit since these
other tests only need to query the object layer. In addition, removing the
persisting objects does not remove the records (these are my general
impressions, I'll be corrected if I'm wrong).

So, is there a way to delete records using the elegant bioperl-db API? Or
shall I mess with raw SQL?

Brian O.