[Bioperl-l] correction to docs for Bio::SearchIO::axt

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 16 13:55:27 UTC 2006

Jason, Cathy,

I changed the POD description to the following in CVS:

=head1 DESCRIPTION

This is a parser and event-generator for AXT format reports.  BLASTZ
reports (Schwartz et al,(2003) Genome Research, 13:103-107) are normally
in LAV format but are commonly post-processed to AXT format; precomputed
BLASTZ reports, such as those found in the UCSC Genome
Browser, are in AXT format.   This parser will also parse any
AXT format produced from any lav report and directly out of BLAT.

Chris