[Bioperl-l] Bio::Restriction::Enzyme

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Oct 27 08:47:21 UTC 2006

Chris Fields wrote:
> [...]

I was doing some filtering of the default set of enzymes and happened to
removed the 2 that are not palindromic before I used is_palindromic().
Thus, I didn't see any that were not palindromic - if that makes sense!
Since I know very little about restriction enzymes, I'll trust that
these are correct :-)  and I'm getting the correct results.

Thanks
Nath
<http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>