[Bioperl-l] INSTALL and INSTALL.WIN

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 17 14:04:32 UTC 2006

There isn't a very easy way since so many links have to be removed/modified.
I have found a few CPAN modules that could help, but for now I just dump the
text output from a text browser (elinks) using the 'printable version' page
and hand-edit, which works very quickly.  That works for the time being
until I can find another more automated solution.

Fortunately there have been very few edits to either INSTALL wiki page so
they should remain relatively stable.

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry