[Bioperl-l] Use of Root.pm versus RootI.pm

Torsten Seemann torsten.seemann at infotech.monash.edu.au
Mon Oct 16 22:23:23 UTC 2006

Chris Fields wrote:
>> So it looks like an abstract base class, not an interface that
>> defines a contract or API? Should use Root.pm then, would be my vote.
>> 	-hilmar
>
> Makes sense to me.  Maybe another audit is needed to catch similar
> instances, or has this been done already?

The purpose of my original (poorly phrased) question was to try and sort
out where Root and RootI where being used the wrong way around.

I'm currently "all-audited out" so I leave this task to another volunteer.

--
Dr Torsten Seemann               http://www.vicbioinformatics.com
Victorian Bioinformatics Consortium, Monash University, Australia