[Bioperl-l] t/ESEFinder.t fixed on branch

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Tue Oct 3 06:03:17 UTC 2006

Looks like good work everyone.

All tests pass for me on OSX perl 5.8.6. w and w/o BIOPERLDEBUG=1
with RC1 except for the t/ESEFinder problem which I've fixed.

It skipped too few tests when BIOPERLDEBUG=0.

Don't forget to merge branch changes back to head for this test when
it is done.   I don't want to muddy water so I'm holding off
migrating the changes to main trunk as the files is substantially
different (I presume pre-Test::More adoption?).

-jason