[Bioperl-l] Bioperl 1.5.2 RC1

Florin Iucha florin at iucha.net
Tue Oct 3 02:30:31 UTC 2006

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 12:48:34AM +0100, Sendu Bala wrote:
> Bioperl 1.5.2 Release Candidate 1 is ready and available in CVS. I'll
> upload tar.gz files when I have access to the server, then reply here
> with links.
>
> In the mean time, see http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Release_1.5.2 for
> instructions on getting and testing this RC.

[I won't create a wiki account just to report this.]

Running on Debian testing/unstable, using Perl 5.8.8 and BIOPERLDEBUG
not set.  Lots of warnings about missing packages and all, but this
looks interesting:

   Argument "+" isn't numeric in numeric lt (<) at Bio/DB/SeqFeature/Segment.pm line 423.

Otherwise:

   Failed 1/239 test scripts, 99.58% okay. 1/11864 subtests failed, 99.99% okay.

The failed test is:

   t/ESEfinder..................dubious
      Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
   DIED. FAILED test 15

florin

--
If we wish to count lines of code, we should not regard them as lines
produced but as lines spent.                       -- Edsger Dijkstra