[Bioperl-l] bioperl-network warnings when loading the DIP dataset

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Sun Oct 1 21:56:39 UTC 2006

Florin,

I'm not seeing any segmentation fault using the same file you're using as
input (dip20060402.mif). I'm assuming you don't see this error when you use
smaller files as input, like those in the t/data directory.

When I watch the script in top I see Perl using about 135Mb (RSIZE) right
before the script exits. How much memory do you use?

Thank you for the note, and in the future write to bioperl-l since there may
be others who are interested in hearing about what you've encountered.

Brian O.