[Bioperl-l] Bioperl 1.5.2 RC5

Nathan Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Nov 27 18:31:18 UTC 2006

Sendu Bala wrote:
> Nathan Haigh wrote:
>> When running ./Build test for bioperl-run, the tests for DrawGram and
>> DrawTree require me to manually close the window that is opened and
>> press return in the console in order for the test to complete.
>
> Hasn't that always been the case in the past? Or did you only recently
> install some optional pre-req?
>
> Does anyone know a way around this?

I've always had Phylip installed, and I know I've run the tests remotely
without X11 forwarding - which obviously wouldn't allow the windows to
appear (tests were still successful). I'm also sure I've run the test
locally previously - but I've not noticed it before - starting to think
I'm going mad! :-P

Nath