[Bioperl-l] Performance of Bio::Species

Jason Stajich jason at bioperl.org
Fri Nov 24 23:16:47 UTC 2006

Can we just weaken the references with Scalar::Util? This should
solve the problem for circular refs.  Is Scalar::Util part of the
core distro in the min perl we are supporting?

I can add this in Bio::Tree::Node and look around to see where else
it is a problem.  We just need a simple script to verify it is having
an effect (i.e. a bug report with this).

-jason