[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db question

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sun Nov 19 03:08:00 UTC 2006

This is very odd. I would mean that preparing the statement failed,
i.e., that the generated SQL was not accepted by the server (or the
Oracle client library).

Which test does this happen with?

Could you run the test alone in which it happens with TEST_VERBOSE
turned on? E.g.,

	$ make test_03simpleseq TEST_VERBOSE=1

if it's the simpleseq test that's causing the failure. Capture the
output in a file and send it to me.

	-hilmar