[Bioperl-l] Budle::BioPerl dependency issues

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Sat Nov 18 17:47:07 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

On November 17th, Victor de Jager filed a bug report with CPAN
(thanks Victor!) covering the following issues with the 2.1.6 bundle:

> Bundle summary: The following items in bundle Bundle::BioPerl had
> installation problems:
> Data::Stag::writer HTTP::Request::Common- Spreadhseet::ParseExcel
>
> This should be Spreadsheet::ParseExcel of course.
> Data::Stag::writer does not exist in CPAN, should be
> Data::Stag::Writer
>
> Hope it helps, meanwhile I got around using the CVS version.
> Best regards

I immediately fixed the errors and uploaded version 2.1.7 on the same
day, by now it has probably propagated through the CPAN mirror system
but you can find it directly here:

http://search.cpan.org/~craffi/

Please let me know directly (email: dag at sonsorol.org) if there are
*other* things that need to be added or updated.

Sorry for the problems with 2.1.6 -- the contents of that Bundle were
given to me by someone else on Oct 17th :) and I think I was sitting
on a plane at the time and did not have time to do a local CPAN test
with it. My apologies.

Regards,
Chris