[Bioperl-l] Status of Bio::Tools::WebBlat?

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Thu Nov 16 13:21:27 UTC 2006

Bio/Tools/WebBlat.pm was in the old MANIFEST.SKIP file, as if the intent
was that it not be included in any distribution. I've had a very quick
look at it and the docs seem a little out of date. More importantly, I
couldn't get it to return any results.

I can't find any tests for it in the t/ directory either. Is there any
interest in developing this module to get it into a working and tested
state, or should I exclude it from the up-coming release of Bioperl?

If no one wants to maintain it, should it be deprecated?

Thank you,
Sendu.