[Bioperl-l] SOLVED Bio::Graphics::Panel make ruler have neg values

Kevin Lam Koiyau ULNJUJERYDIX at spammotel.com
Wed May 31 03:45:12 UTC 2006

I am so sorry for the truncated email accidentally hit reply.
if anyone is interested i have opted to change

change line 161 of arrow.pm in Perl/site/lib/Bio/Graphics/Glyph/arrow.pm
in linux its
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Bio/Graphics/Glyph/arrow.pm

      $gd->string($font,$middle,$center+$a2-1,$label,$font_color)

      $gd->string($font,$middle,$center+$a2-1,$label-1000,$font_color)

just  for this one-off use.

strangely I found at line 112 for ver 1.51 bioperl in arrow.pm a hidden
option for coords offset?
    my $relative_coords_offset = $self->option('relative_coords_offset');
    $relative_coords_offset    = 1 unless defined $relative_coords_offset;
but entering the option -relative_coords_offset=>1000 in the arrow glyphs
didn't do anything...

Hi!