[Bioperl-l] [BULK] can't parse blast file anymore

Hubert Prielinger hubert.prielinger at gmx.at
Mon May 8 01:41:14 UTC 2006

hi,
I have corrected that and now I finally I got a few error messages:

blast.pm: unrecognized line Reference: Altschul, Stephen F., Thomas L.
Madden, Alejandro A. Schäffer,
blast.pm: unrecognized line Jinghui Zhang, Zheng Zhang, Webb Miller, and
David J. Lipman
blast.pm: unrecognized line (1997), "Gapped BLAST and PSI-BLAST: a new
generation of
blast.pm: unrecognized line protein database search programs", Nucleic
Acids Res. 25:3389-3402.
blast.pm: unrecognized line RID: 1137529800-24476-151611170370.BLASTQ1

after that line it stops without terminating....