[Bioperl-l] bptutorial.pl question, and appropriate bioperl version question

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 27 01:57:08 UTC 2006

Try updating to at least v.1.5.1.  If that doesn't help, try updating
from CVS.  Not sure if this has been reported as a bug or not but
there have been many changes since 1.4 was released, many
specifically in Blast parsing.  I'm not sure Bio::Perl is still using
BPlite for Blast parsing but wouldn't be surprised if it has changed
to SearchIO::blast.

Chris