[Bioperl-l] parser for GeneSeqer

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 30 17:54:23 UTC 2006

If you plan on generating seqfeatures from this output you could
check out the Bio::Tools core modules for examples.  There are a few
there that take program output and convert them to
Bio::SeqFeature::Generic objects, including Bio::Tools:RNAMotif and
Bio::Tools::tRNAscanSE.  If alignments are involved you might want
something like Bio::SeqFeature::FeaturePair.  Not sure about using
the SeqFeature::Annotation or others; I thought that the some of the
Annotation/Annotatable stuff might be changing soon but I may be wrong.

Chris