[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Phylo::PAML with (baseml from PAML package)

Alisha Holloway akholloway at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jun 26 04:15:16 UTC 2006

Hi Ryan & Jason,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  I escaped the central valley
heat (108!) and went to the coast for the weekend.  I do have a
script that will call baseml and then parse the results.  Here it is
and, Ryan, I can show you how to retrieve other parts of the data as
well, but you may already know how to do this.  I know it's ugly, I
got it working and didn't clean it up.  Just let me know if you need
more info.

Alisha

--
Alisha Holloway