[Bioperl-l] EMBL release 87 format changes.

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 21 19:00:02 UTC 2006

That would be great!  Post a patch/fix via bugzilla:

http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTO:SubmitPatch

and we can add it and test it out.  Or if you have CVS access you can do it
yourself.  Not sure who's taking care of SeqIO::embl at the moment....

Added bit : you'll need to update both next_seq and write_seq.  next_seq
should probably handle both old and new EMBL format and write_seq should
only write new format (unless someone else disagrees???)

Chris