[Bioperl-l] http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Bptutorial.pl

Brian Osborne osborne1 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 1 01:37:15 UTC 2006

Mauricio,

Bernd didn't say he want the _script_ in the package, he said he wanted
bptutorial.pl in the package, not indicating whether it was the
documentation or the script that was important. It's my suspicion that the
documentation is more important than the script, and this is what my last
letter was asking, in part: is the script important? Or can we focus on the
text/POD part?

Brian O.