[Bioperl-l] ListSummaries delay apologies

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 19 14:55:02 UTC 2006

Sorry about the delay for the ListSummaries the past couple months; things
have been pretty hectic here which has put me really behind on them (it
hasn't ever been my top priority, anyway).  We're getting papers ready for
publication, I going to a summer institute in a few weeks, and research (as
always) is full steam ahead.

Just so everybody know, I haven't given up on them, and plan on getting
caught up after I get back from the institute in Connecticut (beginning of
August).

Cheers!

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab