[Bioperl-l] new website launched

William Hsiao wlhsiao at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 27 10:37:25 UTC 2006

Hi Jason,
  Nice new site!  I am wondering if I missed an
obvious link to the module documentations (e.g
http://doc.bioperl.org/releases/bioperl-1.4/) from the
homepage?  It seems that is the one thing missing from
the old website setup and I am not sure if it's
intentional.  I am developing a set of lecture notes
for a workshop and would like to know if there is a
stable way to navigate to the module documentations.

Thanks

Cheers,

Will