[Bioperl-l] formatdb with the nr database

Hubert Prielinger hubert.prielinger at gmx.at
Tue Jan 24 21:15:38 UTC 2006

hi alex,
I have done, as you recommended and got the following output:

[Hubert at ppc7 ~]$ file /home/Hubert/blast/blast-2.2.13/bin/blastall
/home/Hubert/blast/blast-2.2.13/bin/blastall: ELF 64-bit LSB executable,
AMD x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.4.1, dynamically linked
(uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.4.1, not stripped
[Hubert at ppc7 ~]$

does it mean, that it is compatible with the operating system

thanks for help
Hubert