[Bioperl-l] Bio::Graphics off by one?

Dave Howorth dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 10:40:19 UTC 2006

Lincoln Stein wrote:
> I have just committed a version of the arrow.pm glyph that has a
> -label_intervals flag.

Thanks Lincoln,

I've edited your new version so it displays the tick labels pretty much
as I need. My changes were to the first and last label and to move the
position of the others a little. I hope that it behaves exactly like
your version unless label_intervals is set. I've attached my edited version.

There's still an oddity with the number of minor ticks at the start and
end of the line (I've seen 7, 8, and 9 minor intervals at the start of
the line as well as 10) but I'll probably ignore that for now.

Thanks, Dave