[Bioperl-l] game xml SeqIO

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 13 22:12:10 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Currently, the SeqIO for doing GAME XML does not seem to support writing
(or reading?) <computational_analysis> elements.  Am I correct?

If I am, are there any plans to add this functionality?  Can I help / do it?

If there are plans to add this, how would one distinguish SeqFeatures
that should be rendered as <computational_analysis> from SeqFeatures
that should be rendered as <annotation>?  Would we do that with
Bio::SeqFeature::Computation?  I assume that a given Seq can have
SeqFeatures of different types associated with it (I don't know, I'm a
bioperl newb).

Rob

--
Robert Buels