[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqFeature::Annotated and mandatory type checking

Scott Cain cain.cshl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 18:09:48 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 11:49 -0600, Chris Fields wrote:

> To tell the truth I don't know if this is where the mandatory checks
> were added in; I'm not too familiar with SeqFeature::Annotation yet.
>
> I agree with Scott (and Matthew) that SOFA checks should be
> optional.  Matthew, can you write up a patch and maybe some tests?
>
> chris

That's not where they were added in, it just that they hadn't been fully
implemented before then, so they didn't work (which probably meant they
weren't mandatory, though I don't remember (it could be that it just
croaked)).

Scott

Scott Cain, Ph. D.                                   cain.cshl at gmail.com
GMOD Coordinator (http://www.gmod.org/)                     216-392-3087