[Bioperl-l] glitch with bootstrap_replicates in Bio::Align::Utils?

Albert Vilella avilella at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:30:22 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I am sure there is something obvious I am just not seeing but:

Can someone try to:

perl t/alignUtilities.t
perl t/AlignUtil.t

Apparently, my copy (supposedly CVS HEAD) has a problem with the
bootstrap_replicates method:

avilella at magneto:~/bioperl/vanilla/bioperl-live$ perl t/alignUtilities.t
1..9
"all" is not defined in %Bio::Align::Utilities::EXPORT_TAGS at
t/alignUtilities.t line 20
        main::BEGIN() called
at /home/avilella/src/bioperl-live/Bio/Align/Utilities.pm line 20
        eval {...} called
at /home/avilella/src/bioperl-live/Bio/Align/Utilities.pm line 20
Can't continue after import errors at t/alignUtilities.t line 20
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at t/alignUtilities.t line 20.
avilella at magneto:~/bioperl/vanilla/bioperl-live$ perl t/AlignUtil.t
1..16
"bootstrap_replicates" is not exported by the Bio::Align::Utilities
module
Can't continue after import errors at t/AlignUtil.t line 30
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at t/AlignUtil.t line 30.

Thanks very much,

    Albert.