[Bioperl-l] Bio::Species, Bio::Taxonomy::Node overhaul

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Aug 12 22:01:54 UTC 2006

On Aug 12, 2006, at 5:32 PM, Sendu Bala wrote:

> And still no one answers my question where it would be appropriate to
> make this kind of page on the wiki. 'Anywhere' doesn't help me much ;)

If no-one suggests a name it most likely means no-one feels less
clueless than you feel so you might as well just go ahead. This is a
wiki. If you feel the insuppressible urge to name it 'Anywhere' then
do so :-)  If subsequently somebody wants to rename the page it's
pretty easy to do that.

	-hilmar