[Bioperl-l] Wiki edits

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 8 16:36:12 UTC 2006

We will have to either add something to the Style Guide or create a
new wiki page outlining proper editing and other rules we should
promote (no spam, etc).  I think everyone who has contributed to the
wiki is guilty to varying degrees on using 'minor' edits for other
purposes (small additions, etc).

Chris