[Bioperl-l] Getting sequences by base pair locations

Yuval Itan y.itan at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 1 13:36:20 UTC 2006

Thank you all for all the helpful answers!
Malcolm- I've used the UCSC server to do the BLAT search (because I
couldn't run it locally due to memory problems)- so I could not get the
chimp sequences in a convenient way. I have the results also in a
normal Blat output including all usual fields: chromosome number etc.
Wade- thanks a lot for your offer, that would be great. The chimp
genome is just one large fasta format file.
Cheers,
Yuval