[Bioperl-l] a stupid question

Barry Moore bmoore at genetics.utah.edu
Wed Sep 28 00:23:21 EDT 2005

Depends on what your Gene IDs are.  If they are IDs to contigs or
bacterial genomes or something like that and you want fasta sequence
then just past a comma separated list of them into Entrez and Bob's your
uncle.  If your sequences are for cDNA, EST then use UCSC's Table
Browser to pull the equivalent sequences off the genome for you.

Barry