[Bioperl-l] Re: [Bioperl-guts-l] please can anyone help me..

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Sat Oct 22 21:07:28 EDT 2005

Can you at least tell folks on the list what you tried?  Did you
follow the directions to download nmake.exe and try it?

My suspicion is this s only going to work if you have a unix-like
environment on your windows machine, something like Cygwin.

Please direct this question to the bioperl-l at bioperl.org list for
more help as there will hopefully be Bioperl users with windows
experience that can help.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich