[Bioperl-l] Re: [BiO BB] About array CGH data based on BAC clones

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Wed Oct 19 13:03:04 EDT 2005

Phillippe,

what is the license on these software packages? Except for GLAD (which
presumably is licensed as OSS compatible with Bioconductor), the
website states the notorious 'available upon request,' leaving it to
everybody's guess what license applies upon whose request. Is there a
reason not to openly and explicitly state the license(s)?

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org