[Bioperl-l] grouping sequences by DNA-binding domains

Olena Morozova olenka.m at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:17:12 EDT 2005

I have a list of transcription factor sequences, and I need to group
them according to the DNA-binding domains based on the classification
by TRANSFAC or any other database. Basically, I just need to extract
the DNA-binding domain information for a particular TF from a database
like TRANSFAC (I don't know what other databases would have this
information, but any will do) Anyone has any idea how to do this?
Thank you very much for your help and time

Olena