[Bioperl-l] IRC for Bioperl

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki.lehvaslaiho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:24:43 EDT 2005

Sorry Harish,

There is no IRC for bioperl. Since there is only a handful of people answering
questions and everyone is busy doing something else most of the time, email
is the most interactive way of communication we can manage. I am happy to be
proven wrong, but I think most bioperlers will agree with me.

Patience, please!

... and besides, In my opinion, getting a reply from Jason in 25 min 11 sec is
pretty good service! :-)

 -Heikki