[Bioperl-l] release candidate 4 (hopefully the last!), release information

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sat Oct 8 22:32:44 EDT 2005

On Oct 8, 2005, at 5:02 PM, Jason Stajich wrote:

> Hilmar, I want to make a bioperl-db release, is this from the HEAD or
> is there a branch?  If you want to make the release files please do,
> otherwise let me know which tags it should have (and if you are
> ready).

I mentioned the caveats that apply - primarily documentation. So I
guess it is ready for release. There is no particular tag yet, but I
guess once released we will want to branch-tag for the release as well
as alias-tag for the bioperl release name.

If you you can include bioperl-db in one sweep then please go ahead; I
may otherwise just hold things up until I understand each step. And
thanks in advance, I do appreciate you jumping in and taking care of
this.

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org