[Bioperl-l] Bio::PopGen modules performance

Albert Vilella avilella at ub.edu
Tue Nov 8 01:43:00 EST 2005

I would say that one way to have a Bioperl wrapper would be to have a
document in libsequence explaining how to call each binaries, with which
options. For example:

ms-like-binary --option1 <accepted-values>
               --option2 <accepted-values>
               --option3 <accepted-values>
               [...]

does-something-cool-binary --option1 <accepted-values>
                           --option2 <accepted-values>
                           [...]

or with config files, along the lines of programs like PAML .ctl files.

This is definitively a fantastic wrapper to implement,

Cheers,

    Albert.